|Date:||Jan 16, 2019|
Our client is a dynamic and fast growing medium sized organization, which has continued to expand and grow double digits year on year. As part of their ongoing expansion plan, they are now looking for a high caliber Financial Controller to lead the controllership function.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will have day to day responsibility for the group controllership function and will contribute the following:
- Lead, coach and develop small teams across the world to upskill and integrate further with the business
- Identify areas for improvements in processes and controls and be hands on to drive execution and implementation
- Manage the group consolidations process and liaise effectively with overseas business units
- Help to upgrade management reporting and analysis and work with the business heads to interpret and understand the numbers and support stronger decision making
- Participate in analysis for growth and expansion plans, support with new market entries, fund raising and M&A activity
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- Qualified ACA/CPA ideally trained in a Big 4 firm and have 8-12 years of commercial experience
- Experience of working in consumer products, manufacturing and retail will be a distinct advantage
- Proven experience of working in a hands-on and medium sized business with global exposure will be preferred
- Technically strong in all aspects of accounting and finance, driving process improvements and efficiency
- Flexibility to roll up sleeves, work with the teams and drive changes is imperative
- Confidence and ability to work in an international culture with a westernized management team
- Be able to contribute and bring fresh ideas to an entrepreneurial environment
This is a unique opportunity to join a mid-sized company where you will have strong all round exposure to running a business. A good local package will be offered to the successful incumbent. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131 quoting reference 17282.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.