Regional Talent Development Manager
|Date:||Jan 29, 2019|
Our client is one of the leading Offshore Law firms that provides legal advice on Cayman Islands, BVI, Cyprus, Bermuda and Anguilla.
Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development and HR System in Cayman Island, the Regional Talent Development Specialist is a standalone role in Asia to help identify and drive needs assessment, process analysis, design talent development framework. You will be responsible to identify and tailor the right learning modules and training platform internally and externally with proven ability to provide detail analysis to report the success measurement for the legal and the Fiduciary business to improve the overall quality of effectiveness, accuracy, and efficiency of the business performance.
- Identifying and developing relevant courses to facilitate the training programme curriculum and staff development strategy;
- Liaise with partners, directors, managers, team leaders, power users and HR representatives to identify training needs;
- Co-ordinate the assessment of global training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with management;
- Facilitate the process mapping exercises to establish appropriate steps to carry-out various functions or tasks;
- Develop and report training objectives on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis.
Facilitation and Delivery
- Plan and deliver the induction, productivity application, enrichment and other training sessions for individual and group settings are properly prepared whether it is onsite and remotely;
- Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Assist with the selection and confirmation of suitable facilitators for training sessions with timely notifications and preparations;
- Facilitate the allocation of target and mandatory staff groups to attend planned training sessions. Monitor and evaluate the training program quality with respect to relevance, execution, content and impact on attendees;
- Maintain accurate training attendance records and enable induction programmes for new joiners and update training materials accordingly.
- Prepare periodic staff communications to ensure awareness of training initiatives to stimulate staff interest and participation.
- Maintain the Fiduciary Policies and Procedures Manuals, update changes with stakeholders and publishing updates as well as the training materials accordingly.
General Talent Development Support
- Research and prepare for course development, descriptions and outlines to tailor for talent development delivery tools as needed, including the e-Learning platform, videos, step-by-step instruction manuals, course materials, etc.
- Analyse training metrics and feedback to provide recommendations and identify opportunities to incorporate technology and other new media or otherwise improve the effectiveness of the talent development programme;
- Provide necessary administrative support to document training programs. Review instructor performance and recommend areas of improvements in terms of program content and/or instructor presentation methods.
- University degree with at least 7 years of Talent Development/Learning experience or comparable. Previous training program design experience or public speaking is preferred;
- Strong understanding of various training delivery methods and how to best tie to the learning need and individual (classroom, one-on-one, online courses, webinars, e-learning);
- Experience in leveraging technology to develop learning materials such as ViewPoint or other SQL based business systems;
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Access, Excel and database applications;
- Strong project management with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Comfortable to work in a team environment and with all levels of employees;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently;
- Experience working effectively within a large, global organization;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.