Regional Recruitment Manager
|Date:||Jan 29, 2019|
Our client is one of the leading Offshore Law firms that provides legal advice on Cayman Islands, BVI, Cyprus, Bermuda and Anguilla. Reporting to the Global Recruitment, the Recruitment Manager will work with the HR Management team to manage the Firm’s recruitment process to ensure we hire the best possible talent to meet our current and future needs.
This will be achieved through the development of global recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new creative recruiting strategies.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans by studying organization plans and objectives;
- Driving direct sourcing and continue to develop innovative ways to attract talent;
- Build networks through industry contacts, association memberships, social media and employees to find qualified candidates;
- Playing an active role in supporting and developing the firm as an employer of choice;
- Continued use of social media channels and promoting the firm through content and thought leadership;
- Pro-actively developing and maintaining talent pools with a focus on improving time to hire;
- Building and developing meaningful relationships with internal clients to become a trusted advisor;
- Defining and reviewing selection processes are robust and improving efficiency where appropriate;
- Maintaining local market knowledge regarding best-practice;
- Liaison with other HR departments to ensure seamless process and outstanding candidate experience;
- Management of agency relationships;
- Ensuring commitment to a diversity candidate pool in all roles and social mobility in considered at all levels;
- Understanding the strategy of the firm and anticipating future resource requirements across all populations;
- Improve the Firms attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices;
- This role will require frequent travel therefore the Recruitment Manager will need to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Degree in HR/Law;
- Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics and guidelines;
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- The ability to collect and interpret date-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding;
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work;
- Strong recruitment market knowledge and extensive recruitment experience within an experienced hire recruitment function;
- Excellent and well-developed management skills within a professional services environment;
- Experience of working in a Law firm would be desirable however other professional services environments will be considered;
- Highly experienced in staff management with at least 3 years’ management experience;
- Experience in direct sourcing and alternative recruitment methodologies.
- Creative and innovative, able to think outside the box;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to build relationships at all levels based on trust, respect and service delivery;
- Proactive and able to credibly represent the firm at all levels of recruitment;
- Able to build a collaborative, team-oriented culture;
- Able to positively tackle problems, formulate solutions and engage with others to ensure proactive steps are taken;
- Able to build and maintain constructive relationships with a variety of different individuals at different levels of seniority;
- Has credibility with staff at all levels;
- Exceptionally client focused approach;
- Good self-manager with excellent organisation skills;
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success. Works highly effectively when under pressure;
- Able to achieve the tightest deadlines with proven experience of managing challenging situations;
- Well presented with a highly professional manner;
- Highly computer literate. Able to understand back-end and configurations of recruitment solutions.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.