General Manager (based in India)
|Date:||Jan 09, 2019|
Our client is a market leading corporation in their industry, well known for their innovative manufacturing, retail and distribution of high end quality products for both the consumer and professional market. As a result of growth and expansion of the Asia business, they are now looking for a General Manager to lead their new production and sales facility in Delhi, India.
Reporting to the Head of Asia, this will be a key leadership role to oversee the following:
- Responsibility for the P&L of the business
- Drive further revenue for export sales for the business
- Lead both the sales team and a production facility for all manufacturing and distribution activities
- Manage the sourcing operation and domestic suppliers
- Work closely with Regional and European Headquarters
Suitable candidates should have the following experience:
- Degree qualified in a commercial or engineering discipline
- Experience in general management, sales and marketing, production and procurement
- Past experience of living and working in European cities will be a distinct advantage
- Hands-on working experience in either Asia or India will also be preferred
- Strong leadership experience to spearhead a mid-sized and growing operation
- Results driven and an ability to work independently to problem solve
- Experience of working in a consumer or retail environment
- Strong communication skills in both English and ideally another European language will be preferred
Assistance with relocation will be offered for the successful candidate in addition to a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Our client offers an attractive and strong corporate culture, where candidates that do well have career opportunities to progress internally and move within the group global network.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131 quoting reference 17243.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.