Fund and Corporate Accountant (Hedge Fund)
|Date:||Dec 21, 2018|
My client is a leading multi- strategy hedge fund looking for a Fund and Corporate Accountant. The role will be directly report to the CFO.
- Work closely with Fund Administrator to complete month end NAV for the Funds
- Prepare monthly and mid-month performance estimates
- Maintain internal investor allocation schedules
- Work closely with CFO for Daily P&L calculation and distribution, and month-end valuation of the portfolio
- Assist in management company accounting tasks including fund accounting and any management company accounting duties as required
- Assist with accumulating and delivering information and transactions to outside administrator for preparation of monthly Fund NAV packages, including but not limited to operating expenses and not trading relates expense and income transactions
- Responsible for cash flow management for the company including monthly bank reconciliations, intercompany transfers and compliance
- Responsible for preparation of annual financial statements, tax filings, and other regulatory filings and requirement
- Assist in managing all activities related to tax and audit issues with external parties
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives related to accounting processes and internal controls
- Participate in ad hoc projects if needed.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of working experience gained in professional firms, hedge fund or asset management
- Solid knowledge in accounting standard includes US GAAP and IFRS
- Sound knowledge in fund accounting and financial products (bonds, options, equities, swaps and etc.)
- Analytical and detail-oriented with good time management skill
- Advanced Excel skill
- Independent and highly motivated, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kit Siu at +852 2920 9132 quoting reference 17211.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.