Business Development & Marketing Manager, South East Asia
|Date:||Dec 20, 2018|
Our client is a market leader in their field with a strong global presence and a network of offices in all corners of the world. As they continue to strive for further growth and to penetrate each market further, they now seek a high caliber incumbent to head their South East Asia markets.
Reporting directly to the Regional Director and the General Manager for South East Asia, this role will be a key leadership role to spearhead the business development and marketing team for the region. You will be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and developing a sizeable team across the region
- Working with the business heads to devise and implement an appropriate strategic plan to drive operations to achieve corporate goals
- Work with internal functions to deliver innovative strategies to leverage and extend service and offerings to a broader client base
- Be a key business partner and work collaboratively with functional heads on branding, communications and marketing initiatives
- Be a leading contributor to driving revenue generation for the South East Asia region by leveraging and cross selling across markets
- Bring best practices and fresh ideas to the team and the region to drive efficiency and productivity.
This is a key opportunity to join a leading brand and make a distinct contribution to the team. The suitable candidate is likely to possess:
- Strong pedigree is business development and marketing from similar professional services, financial services, consulting or law firm background
- Proven leadership skills in coaching, mentoring, developing and upskilling large teams
- Strong business partnering skills and an ability to influence, win buy-in and manage ambiguity and conflicts effectively
- Have strong communication skills and a native level of English both spoken and written to work across all jurisdictions
- Proven experience within top, blue chip corporate brand name companies where you have demonstrated progression and have excelled in your role
Candidates that meet the above criteria should send their resume to Janice Ho, quoting reference 17208.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.