Senior Legal Counsel 10+ PQE
|Date:||Dec 20, 2018|
Our client is a Fortune 500 global manufacturing company, with a strong presence in in the Asia Pacific region.
- The Senior Counsel will provide legal advise to the Company’s Asia Pacific business; ensuring legal risks and compliance matters are dealt with at a timely manner.
- Advise on corporate governance, general commercial, property, finance, employment, litigation and other legal issues related to the business.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a range of agreements, including distribution and supply agreements.
- 10+ years at both an MNC and an international law firm
- Experience advising senior management in Asia Pacific and Greater China on commercial issues
- Excellent English language skills and fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills to be able to communicate effectively with senior management as well as employees at various levels within the organization.
- A proactive personality, with an ability to work independently and manage complex projects.
- There will be some travelling required given the regional coverage.
For more information regarding this or other opportunities, please contact Georgeanna Mok on 2920 9101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.