CFO – Asset Management firm
|Date:||Dec 04, 2018|
Our client is a high profile asset management firm with an established reputation for their funds both globally and in Asia. As they continue to grow, they are now looking for a CFO to lead all the financial operations for the firm.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the business, you will play a key role in leading a small team and manage all corporate accounting, fund accounting, trade operations, treasury and tax management issues. You will also help identify and drive areas for improvement across processes, procedures, controls and systems to build a more accurate and efficient platform to support growth. As a member of the management team, you will contribute towards strategic decision making, evaluate potential investments and handle investor relations. This is a wide ranging role with a broad exposure across the financial and operational spectrum of the firm.
This is a key position for an incumbent to really make a difference and help elevate the firm the next level. Suitable candidates should possess the following:
- ACA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ of experience in a similar asset management, hedge fund or financial institution
- Strong leaderships skills in mentoring, coaching and developing a small team in a hands-on environment
- Technically strong accounting and finance skills to oversee all complex financial, treasury, pricing, tax and trading matters
- A good knowledge of fund accounting and trade operations is also essential
- Able to manage all third party professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and external advisors to the business
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding young and energetic team environment
- A native level of English communication skills coupled with flexibility and ability to think out of the box.
Candidates that have excelled in their career and meet the above requirements should click the apply button below. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131 quoting reference 17167.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.