Senior Accountant (law firm/ Japanese speaker)
|Date:||Nov 19, 2018|
My client is a leading international law firm. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant within their finance team. It is a regional role.
- Act as the bridge between the regional headquarter and the local offices
- Perform financial planning & analysis (FP&A), full P&L and budget & forecast
- Review the month-end closing work done by the local finance team
- Work closely with the local General Managers to understand the business needs
- Create financial models on profitability analysis, cost analysts, sensitivity analysis and etc.
- Identify the weaknesses in finance process, provide recommendations and drive the process improvements
- Support ad hoc projects if needed.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience gained from big4 or MNCs; law firm experience is desirable
- Qualified accountant
- Good communication and able to build and maintain good relationship with all levels of people
- Analytical and good at financial modeling
- Versatile with excellent influencing ability
- Japanese speaker is desirable.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kit Siu at +852 2920 9132 quoting reference 17137.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.