Senior Legal Counsel 12+ PQE
|Date:||Nov 14, 2018|
Our client is an internationally reputable household name, with an established and growing business in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior lawyer to work alongside a highly accomplished team, and manage more junior lawyers. You will focus on complex commercial transactions and provide legal advice to the business' various initiatives.
- Manage and lead complex commercial transactions for the business; provide legal support to internal business clients as well as sales and marketing teams
- Supervise a team of lawyers on general commercial matters
- Draft, negotiate and handle legal transactional and project work
- Assist the head of legal and senior business team from time to time in issues concerning corporate governance, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Proven track record in managing commercial transactions independently
- Able to advise various stakeholders within senior management and manage a small team of lawyers
- Hong Kong or common law qualified, between 12-15 PQE
- Experience and training gained from an international law firm, in-house experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent language skills and ability to draft in Chinese (simplified or traditional) and English
- Strong academic background
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
For a confidential discussion regarding this or other opportunities, please contact Georgeanna Mok on email@example.com or +852 2920 9101.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.