Legal Counsel(commercial) 2-7 PQE
|Date:||Nov 13, 2018|
Our client is a household name in the retail & manufacturing sector.
- Reviewing and drafting a range of commercial contracts.
- Managing IP related matters including infringement issues, and working with external counsels to manage infringement cases in the PRC region.
- 2-7 PQE
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction
- Experience on commercial issues gained from a law firm or in-house environment.
- Experience in IP is highly beneficial
- High proficiency in both spoken and written in English and Chinese
For more information regarding this or other opportunities, please contact Georgeanna Mok on 2920 9101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply Now” button.
on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.